Another reason I love my job...

7:01 PM Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
...I get paid to do this:


Nothing like a little photobooth during the school day to ease the pain of putting someone's hair in a ponytail. The little munchkin I work with wears pigtails EVERY DAY, and is totally inflexible about them. In 5th grade, pigtails aren't so cool anymore. So we're working on introducing ponytails, and right now we can get her to wear them for about 2 hours at a time. But only after she calls me "a mean old witch." No joke.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your new glasses!!! I bet you are the coolest teacher ever!

Tracie said...

Dear Lauren,

1. Your job looks so fun, and that little girl is adorable.

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your glasses.

3. You look fabulous. Your fabulousness has given me a kick in the bum and inspired me to get back to working out.

Lauren Palmer said...

Dear Tracie,
:)

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Wait, since when did Ponytails go out of style?